Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - Will be disbursed upon receiving of your order. Should you not receive acknowledgement within 10 business days, please make an inquiry on the status of your order.
· CBP (Cash Before Processing) accounts are required to send 50% deposit prior to production and the remaining 50% prior to delivery.
· COD (Cash On Delivery) balance requires cashiers check. On COD shipments, the freight company will charge for the COD pickup transaction.
· TERM accounts are subject to credit evaluation.
· CREDIT CARDS are accepted as payments with no extra charges to clients.
· PAST DUE accounts are automatically subject to term change and accumulated interest rate.
· DAMAGE CLAIMS - Please inspect your order carefully. All defects or damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading right away. If you find a damage that is repairable and would like to keep the merchandise, you must file a claim directly with the carrier company. Freight Lines will not accept claims that are not noted “damage” on the Original Bill of Lading.
· PRODUCTION - Your order processing will not be scheduled until we receive all necessary material, such as customers’ own fabric, customers own finish sample, and specific instructions, or deposit, if applicable.
· CATALOGS - Our catalog kit is available at $300/kit. The kit contains our catalog, fabric samples, and wood finish colors. The catalog alone can be purchased at $150; fabric samples at $75; and wood finish color samples at $75 separately.
· SIZES & DIMENSIONS – All dimension specifications in the products catalog are approximate and might change from time-to-time. Please call for current information, product availability, prices, up charge fees, minimum order, delivery time, returns, etc. Prices are subject to change without notice.